Rates & Specials
Come and stay with us
Ngalali Retreat is your bush home away from home!
Please click on the booking buttons below to access rooms prices, availability and more photos.
- Starting rates are per room per night with full English breakfast included.
- You can also choose half board (Breakfast & Dinner) or full board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- In every room, you will find complimentary mineral water, chocolate, toiletries, hair-dryer and plug adapters.
- A communal fridge with complimentary ice, mineral water and a coffee / tea station with cookies are available in the lounge room for your convenience.
- While mineral water is offered for free, beverages are not included but they are available at our honesty bar with a good selection of drinks at extra cost.
- There is not a formal restaurant with a la carte menù, we prepare our delicious homemade meals inspired by Italian & South African cuisine, only if booked in advance according to a fix menù which is changing every day.
- In order to cater your meals at the best, any dietary restriction or food allergy must be to prior to your arrival. In case of no advance specifications, we won't be able to cater them.
- Meals are served at the table, in the porch overlooking the waterhole, or in the evening, around the campfire for the real African bush experience.
Your affordable Kruger Getaway
Wild dogs Room
The Wild Dogs bedroom is a budget 22 sqm double room with two twin beds, an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub/shower and a large window overlooking the bush. There is no aircon but a ceiling fan is available.
ZAR 3100 B&B
The Zebras bedroom is a cosy 26 sqm triple room, with 1 queen-size bed and 1 extra single bed for a child. Equipped with aircon and ceiling fan, it is completed by an en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
ZAR 3300 B&B
The Elephants room is our largest and luxurious en-suite bedroom, a 33 sqm open plan room with a large king bed, double vanities and a beautiful bathtub with a large window overlooking the bush.
ZAR 3500 B&B
Cancellation & Refund Policy
As we are a small lodge, cancellations and refunds really affect our business.
Therefore our deposit and cancellation/refund policy are as follows:
A deposit of 50% is requested to be paid and a proof of payment must be sent to confirm the booking. The balance must be paid 3 weeks before the arrival. In case the booking is made within 3 weeks prior to the arrival, a 100% payment of the total amount will be requested.
In case of cancellation, this is the refund policy for direct bookings only:
If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
In case of cancellation of a booking made through Booking.com or other web platforms, the refund policy sticks to
Upon client’s request, before any cancellation is made, we can move the cancelled booking dates to new dates, without refunding either the deposit or the total amount. In this case the credit is going towards the new booking. The new booking might be subjected to availability and to updated season rates.
We recommend our clients to purchase a Travel Cancellation Insurance available in their own country.
In case of global Pandemic or any other global instability, any deposit, paid to us during this period, will not be refunded in case of cancellation, but rather accredited as a voucher for the clients to use within a year in their postponed trip and stay by us.